Pet-friendly, large heated pool, quiet and close to the beach and Indian River.
This is a special single family home perfectly located near everything Florida’s East Coast has to offer. Newly renovated and roomy with an open floor plan, you get three bedrooms and two baths over a full 1,487 square feet:
- Heated, oversize pool with screened lenai.
- Fenced back yard for pets.
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, a coffee grinder/brewer and plenty of adjoining seating overlooking the pool, lenai and lush landscaping.
- Fast wifi with big-screen TV in the living room and fully connected TVs in two of the bedrooms.
- Sleeping arrangements for eight, including sleeper couch in living room.
- Two-car garage with a full compliment of toys: two bicycles, including a tandem, a surfboard, boogie boards and wetsuits.
- Full-size washer/dryer.
- Central air.
- For those cool nights, an electric fireplace in the living room.
- A tranquil setting yet close to shopping, parks, gym and great restaurants/entertainment/coffee shops along the Indian River.
- Convenient access to Orlando, Kennedy Space Center, multiple state parks and wildlife refuges (including Pelican Island), the East Coast’s most popular skydiving center, Dodgertown and world-class water activities including fishing, boating, surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking and kitesurfing.
- Free tips on how to get started kiteboarding, from the owner. (Hint: It’s easier than surfing).
Located in what we believe to be the best neighborhood in Sebastian, this single family home delivers luxurious, serene living, Florida beach style. This is a street where you're more likely to hear birds than cars, where you can say hello to the neighborhood peacocks and, if you dare, try out the rope swing over the swimming hole at The Watering Hole. Yet you're only 5-10 minutes to the Indian River, shopping, a great gym, hiking and running trails. Or zip across the causeway to some of the finest beaches and state parks in Florida. From this home, the choice is yours. The most difficult part of your stay may be deciding whether to stay in and enjoy the killer pool or go out and explore all that Florida offers - or both.
The owners ask that you treat the house and the neighborhood with respect: Please, no excessive noise and please park in the driveway - there’s plenty of room. But most of all, enjoy, and let us know if you need anything. This is Florida at its finest.
- Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning (Central air.)
- Heating (Full heating system and electric fireplace in living room.)
- Linens Provided (All quality linens provided.)
- Washing Machine (Full size.)
- Clothes Dryer (Full size.)
- Fireplace (Electric fireplace)
- Parking (Plenty of parking in the driveway and a two-car garage.)
- Internet (Strong fast WiFi.)
- Towels Provided (Towels provided.)
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room (Sofa bed, 50 inch TV, electric fireplace. Relaxing)
- Coffee Maker (Regular coffee maker and a grinder/brewer.)
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils (Full set of dishes and utensils.)
- Kitchen (Fully equipped kitchen/)
- Dining Area
- Dining (2 bar seats at counter, and dining table that seats 4)
- comfy seating for 4 people
- Television (COMCAST cable )
- Satellite / Cable (Comcast)
- Games (Disney puzzle, cards, misc/)
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio (Enclosed lanai/patio surrounded by lush greenery and fully enclosed back yard for pets and privacy.)
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Water Sports Gear (Boogie boards and wetsuits!)
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool (Pool is much larger than many found in Florida homes, and you can set your own temperature.)
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Leave a Comments
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *|
|Standard Rates - 1 night min stay||$165.00||-||-||-|
Cleaning fee: $185
Prop. Damage Insurance: $79
Pet : $ 100